199 = The Russian Church of St.Mary Magdalen
The church was build the Czar Alexander III in memory of his mother the Empress Maria Alexandrova.
The first stone was laid in January 21,1885 by the Greek patriarch Micodemos,and the church was consecreted on 29,Sept.1888 The architecture of the church is lod Russian Moscow style 16-17 century.It has seven golden onion-shaped cupolas.In the crypt of the church lies the body of the Grand Duchess Elizabeth Feodrovna,sister of the late Empress Laexandra Feodrovna.
Below the Church in the garden can be seen part of the ancient stairs of the way from Jerusalem to the Mount of Olives.
200 = Partial view of the Old City with its eastern wall,the Dome Of the Rock,Al-Aqsa Mosque and Mount Zion with the Church of the Dormition.On the right is the Chapel of Dominus Flevit, marking the sithe where Christ wept over the city,And when He was come near,He beheld the city, and wept over it.
201 = The Church of the Pater Noster
The church is buklt on the traditional site where Jesus taught his disciples the Lord's Prayer Matt 24:1-3.
The present convent was built in 1875 for the order of the Carmelite nuns.
Inside the church and on the walls of the colister the Lord's prayer is witten in 62 languages.